UAV Inspection delivers both dramatic cost reduction and significant advances in health and safety.
We provide cost effective and reliable aerial data capture to industry, local authorities and emergency services. All of our UAV operators are authorised by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) to conduct aerial work and are fully insured.
Cross sector applications
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) can capture topographical survey data, perform high level inspections and provide high definition aerial imagery in the most cost effective and efficient way.
Topographical Land Survey
High Level Inspection
Aerial Image Capture
Inspection time is significantly reduced when compared to traditional methods due to the reduction or elimination of working at height.
Our rigorous inspection process minimises site visits and avoids the costs of shutting down.
- Structural Survey
- Pre-Maintenence Inspection
- Environmental Impact
- Turbine Inspection
- Insurance Loss Adjustment
- Thermal Inspections
Cost Savings – Timely inspection while plant is still online.
- Reduce Risk – Early inspection reduces both risks and cost associated with plant shut down.
- Increased Productivity – Plant is able to stay online during inspection.
- Health & Safety – The use of UAVs means that staff are not exposed to working at height.
- Management Information – Close inspection by highly training staff delivers an actionable risk analysis
UAV Topographical Land Survey
Utilising advanced UAV drone technology Flying Intelligence we capture extreme point cloud data that far surpasses traditional manual survey techniques. With datum points being collected every 10mm, incredibly accurate survey data is achieved.
UAV Topographical Land Surveys are the perfect solution to access high resolution imagery filling in the gaps from other survey methods by providing more recent & more precise data.
- Site design
- Construction progress
- Flood risk
- Topographic surveys
- Environmental impact
- Volumetric analysis
- Line of sight surveys
- Route surveys
- Cost Savings – Up to a square kilometer can be surveyed per day
- Time Savings – Many times faster than ground-based land surveying
- Health & Safety – Staff are not exposed to hazardous terrain
- ManagementInformation – Advanced Advanced modelling including vertical and oblique photography combined with digital terrain modelling